Duel Monsters Academy

------------Welcome to Duel Monsters Academy-----------
The place to develop and improve your Dueling skills, if you are already very good at this game then please join and help us enlighten the new players too.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Duel Monsters Academy

------------Welcome to Duel Monsters Academy-----------
The place to develop and improve your Dueling skills, if you are already very good at this game then please join and help us enlighten the new players too.

Duel Monsters Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Duel Monsters Academy

Welcome to Duel Monsters Academy

Latest topics

» how do u test i am new
This is an absolute outrage! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:34 pm by crossdaboss8

» Hello fellow Duelers!
This is an absolute outrage! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 11:56 am by Lady Belamere

» i see that this academy is dead. that is unfortunate
This is an absolute outrage! I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:35 am by the_fallen_heart

» hey itd be awesome if i could b tested!
This is an absolute outrage! I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:22 am by the_fallen_heart

» Pm me if you are interested in this academy
This is an absolute outrage! I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:21 am by the_fallen_heart

» i need to be tested please
This is an absolute outrage! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:25 am by shadow51295

» On or Off...
This is an absolute outrage! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:42 pm by jojojo57

» Test Me Please
This is an absolute outrage! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:18 pm by Multiplefeathers

Poll

Which theme do you prefer more?
This is an absolute outrage! I_vote_lcap39%This is an absolute outrage! I_vote_rcap 39% [ 7 ]
This is an absolute outrage! I_vote_lcap61%This is an absolute outrage! I_vote_rcap 61% [ 11 ]

Total Votes : 18

Card of the week

This is an absolute outrage! GP8qB If this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster for the Synchro Summon of a "T.G." Synchro Monster, you can use "T.G." monsters in your hand for the other non-Tuner Synchro Material Monster(s). During the End Phase of the turn this card on the field was destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "T.G." monster from your Deck to your hand, except "T.G. Cyber Magician".

☆Reasons why using it! ☆

This card is unaffected by Skill Drain, and it's effect is good in T.G Quasar. It allows you to synchro Hyper Librarian or Wonder Magician easily through its condition.

+3
SS Gintoki
IWCMN-Hood-
General Warmog
7 posters

This is an absolute outrage!

General Warmog
    General Warmog

Dueling Points : 5

This is an absolute outrage! Empty This is an absolute outrage!

Post by General Warmog Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:13 am

Let me tell you all a tale about a duel I had the other night. I had just made a new inzector deck, and after a few duels in unrated I decided that I was satisfied and moved into rated. My first due was against a burn deck(fkin troll), and it was a good thing too, cause I just couldn't get any cards I needed, not even with the draws from cardcar d. Finally, I have dragonfly, hornet, and zektcalibur in my hand, and I just go off. After about 10 minutes I have completed my play, clear his field, had my Melomelody, D.A.D. Acid golem, and mantis all set to attack for game and suddenly he tells me to stop, says I cheated and calls an admin. In the 15 minutes it took for the admin to arrive, he refused to say anything or explain himself, even after I offered to give him the match seeing as how I was still fairly new to the deck and if I made a mistake I would want to know for future reference. But when the admin arrived, it wasn't during the big play that an error occurred, it was in fact several turns before that. I had summoned Cardcar D, used it's effect, went to the end phase and discarded a card because I had ended with 7 in my hand, and he told me to stop because he wanted to book of moon my car. So I took back the card that was in the graveyard, forgetting that it would shuffle my hand, showed him the cards I drew, and put them back into my deck. He didn't believe me when I showed him those cards, but said nothing until he was in a losing position. Because of this the admin ruled that the duel would continue as it was, seeing how he allowed everything else to continue until much, much later. Normally, this would be where it would end. The admin would leave, the duel would continue, and I would have taken the first game. But instead, my opponent insisted that he was right and that the admin's ruling is wrong. He argued back and forth with the admin for about 30 minutes, going as far as to say that he wanted someone else to come and input their opinion because this admin was wrong. Finally, my opponent said he was going to report the admin and quit the duel. I apologized over and over for how much time he had to waste doing this, and he was really cool about the whole thing. We both added each other and said we would talk sometime. Well, today I received a message telling me that he was now under close supervision and could lose his position as an admin. All I can say is wtf. How could this possibly have happened? All I can say is that this is easily the most ridiculous things that I have seen happen on DN. It's almost as bad as the League community. What your thoughts on this? Was my opponent right? Should this admin have made a different call?
    IWCMN-Hood-
    IWCMN-Hood-

Dueling Points : 79

This is an absolute outrage! Empty Re: This is an absolute outrage!

Post by IWCMN-Hood- Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:54 am

This is how I got demoted. (close)
    SS Gintoki
    SS Gintoki
    Admin
    Admin

Dueling Points : 34

Post by SS Gintoki Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:27 am

i saw that duel too the admin told him to continue but he won't
    draco9696

Dueling Points : 0

Post by draco9696 Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:19 am

Wow, I almost understood that. XD Yeah, paragraphing might be nice.
    NutHouseReject
    NutHouseReject
    Ruling Guru

Aries Horse
    Dueling Points : 35

Post by NutHouseReject Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:35 am

admin made a good call
    the player was just a sore loser all there was to it :/
    Manofsand19
    Manofsand19

Dueling Points : -5

Post by Manofsand19 Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:27 am

Thats the most ridiculous thing i've heard in a while namely due to the fact that you cant just book a card way late in the game because you figure your going to loose. thats ridiculous. That admin made the right call and doesn't deserve any of the supervision
    NutHouseReject
    NutHouseReject
    Ruling Guru

Aries Horse
    Dueling Points : 35

Post by NutHouseReject Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:02 pm

oh well we all knew DN was flawwed lol
    Panda Queen

Sagittarius Pig
    Dueling Points : 0

Post by Panda Queen Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:44 pm

Some people.. xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:28 pm