Duel Monsters Academy

------------Welcome to Duel Monsters Academy-----------
The place to develop and improve your Dueling skills, if you are already very good at this game then please join and help us enlighten the new players too.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Duel Monsters Academy

------------Welcome to Duel Monsters Academy-----------
The place to develop and improve your Dueling skills, if you are already very good at this game then please join and help us enlighten the new players too.

Duel Monsters Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Duel Monsters Academy

Welcome to Duel Monsters Academy

Latest topics

» how do u test i am new
Hoodbook (SPELLBOOK RIPOFF WARNING) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:34 pm by crossdaboss8

» Hello fellow Duelers!
Hoodbook (SPELLBOOK RIPOFF WARNING) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 11:56 am by Lady Belamere

» i see that this academy is dead. that is unfortunate
Hoodbook (SPELLBOOK RIPOFF WARNING) I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:35 am by the_fallen_heart

» hey itd be awesome if i could b tested!
Hoodbook (SPELLBOOK RIPOFF WARNING) I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:22 am by the_fallen_heart

» Pm me if you are interested in this academy
Hoodbook (SPELLBOOK RIPOFF WARNING) I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:21 am by the_fallen_heart

» i need to be tested please
Hoodbook (SPELLBOOK RIPOFF WARNING) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:25 am by shadow51295

» On or Off...
Hoodbook (SPELLBOOK RIPOFF WARNING) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:42 pm by jojojo57

» Test Me Please
Hoodbook (SPELLBOOK RIPOFF WARNING) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:18 pm by Multiplefeathers

Poll

Which theme do you prefer more?
Hoodbook (SPELLBOOK RIPOFF WARNING) I_vote_lcap39%Hoodbook (SPELLBOOK RIPOFF WARNING) I_vote_rcap 39% [ 7 ]
Hoodbook (SPELLBOOK RIPOFF WARNING) I_vote_lcap61%Hoodbook (SPELLBOOK RIPOFF WARNING) I_vote_rcap 61% [ 11 ]

Total Votes : 18

Card of the week

Hoodbook (SPELLBOOK RIPOFF WARNING) GP8qB If this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster for the Synchro Summon of a "T.G." Synchro Monster, you can use "T.G." monsters in your hand for the other non-Tuner Synchro Material Monster(s). During the End Phase of the turn this card on the field was destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "T.G." monster from your Deck to your hand, except "T.G. Cyber Magician".

☆Reasons why using it! ☆

This card is unaffected by Skill Drain, and it's effect is good in T.G Quasar. It allows you to synchro Hyper Librarian or Wonder Magician easily through its condition.

3 posters

Hoodbook (SPELLBOOK RIPOFF WARNING)

IWCMN-Hood-
    IWCMN-Hood-

Dueling Points : 79

Hoodbook (SPELLBOOK RIPOFF WARNING) Empty Hoodbook (SPELLBOOK RIPOFF WARNING)

Post by IWCMN-Hood- Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:56 am

High Priest from the Hood
    2800 ATK,2500 DEF
    Dark-Spellcaster
    You can reveal 3 "Spellbook" Spell Cards in your hand; Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn: You can banish 1 "Spellbook" Spell Card from your hand or Graveyard to target 1 card on the field; destroy that target. When this card leaves the field: inflict 3000 damage to your opponent.

Hoodbook of Secrets
    Normal Spell
    Add 1 "Hoodbook" card from your Deck to your hand, except "Hoodbook of Secrets".

Hoodbook Fate
    Quickplay Spell
    If you control a Spellcaster-Type monster: You can banish up to 3 "Hoodbook" Spell Cards from your Graveyard; apply this effect, depending on the number of Spell Cards banished for this card's activation. You can only activate 1 "Fate of Priests from the Hood" per turn.
    ● 1: Return 1 Set Spell/Trap Card on the field to the hand.
    ● 2: Change 1 monster on the field to either face-down Defense Position or face-up Attack Position.
    ● 3: Banish 1 card your opponent controls.

Hoodbook Judgment
    Quickplay Spell
    During the End Phase of the turn this card was activated, add "Hoodbook" Spell Cards from your Deck to your hand, except "Judgment of Priests from the Hood", up to the number of Spell Cards activated after this card's resolution, then, you can Special Summon from your Deck 1 Spellcaster-Type monster whose Level is less than or equal to the number of cards added to your hand by this effect. You can only activate 1 "Judgment of Priests from the Hood" per turn.

Hoodbook Magician Recruit
    600 ATK 2000 ATK
    Fire-Spellcaster
    When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: Add 1 "Hoodbook" Spell Card or 1 "High Priest from the Hood" from your Deck to your hand.

Hoodbook of Chicken and Aid
    Normal Spell
    Target 1 face-up Spellcaster-Type monster you control; until the End Phase, it gains 1000 ATK. Also, until the End Phase, each time it destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can add 1 "Hoodbook" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Hoodbook of Power" per turn.

adding the other next time cause i cbf right now
    Hamkid
    Hamkid
    Dark Magician

Capricorn Pig
    Dueling Points : 15

Hoodbook (SPELLBOOK RIPOFF WARNING) Empty Re: Hoodbook (SPELLBOOK RIPOFF WARNING)

Post by Hamkid Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:52 pm

:/ NO HOOD BAD ADMIN
    IWCMN-Hood-
    IWCMN-Hood-

Dueling Points : 79

Hoodbook (SPELLBOOK RIPOFF WARNING) Empty Re: Hoodbook (SPELLBOOK RIPOFF WARNING)

Post by IWCMN-Hood- Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:24 pm

I active, the quick play spellcard, HOODBOOK FATE!!
    REMOVE ALL THE DARKNESS WITHIN HAMKID
    NutHouseReject
    NutHouseReject
    Ruling Guru

Aries Horse
    Dueling Points : 35

Post by NutHouseReject Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:10 am

lolz good set dude

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:35 pm