Duel Monsters Academy

------------Welcome to Duel Monsters Academy-----------
The place to develop and improve your Dueling skills, if you are already very good at this game then please join and help us enlighten the new players too.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Duel Monsters Academy

------------Welcome to Duel Monsters Academy-----------
The place to develop and improve your Dueling skills, if you are already very good at this game then please join and help us enlighten the new players too.

Duel Monsters Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Duel Monsters Academy

Welcome to Duel Monsters Academy

Latest topics

» how do u test i am new
Unofficial Tournament Rules  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:34 pm by crossdaboss8

» Hello fellow Duelers!
Unofficial Tournament Rules  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 11:56 am by Lady Belamere

» i see that this academy is dead. that is unfortunate
Unofficial Tournament Rules  I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:35 am by the_fallen_heart

» hey itd be awesome if i could b tested!
Unofficial Tournament Rules  I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:22 am by the_fallen_heart

» Pm me if you are interested in this academy
Unofficial Tournament Rules  I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:21 am by the_fallen_heart

» i need to be tested please
Unofficial Tournament Rules  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:25 am by shadow51295

» On or Off...
Unofficial Tournament Rules  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:42 pm by jojojo57

» Test Me Please
Unofficial Tournament Rules  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:18 pm by Multiplefeathers

Poll

Which theme do you prefer more?
Unofficial Tournament Rules  I_vote_lcap39%Unofficial Tournament Rules  I_vote_rcap 39% [ 7 ]
Unofficial Tournament Rules  I_vote_lcap61%Unofficial Tournament Rules  I_vote_rcap 61% [ 11 ]

Total Votes : 18

Card of the week

Unofficial Tournament Rules  GP8qB If this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster for the Synchro Summon of a "T.G." Synchro Monster, you can use "T.G." monsters in your hand for the other non-Tuner Synchro Material Monster(s). During the End Phase of the turn this card on the field was destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "T.G." monster from your Deck to your hand, except "T.G. Cyber Magician".

☆Reasons why using it! ☆

This card is unaffected by Skill Drain, and it's effect is good in T.G Quasar. It allows you to synchro Hyper Librarian or Wonder Magician easily through its condition.

3 posters

Unofficial Tournament Rules

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    IWCMN-Hood-
    IWCMN-Hood-

Dueling Points : 79

Unofficial Tournament Rules  Empty Re: Unofficial Tournament Rules

Post by IWCMN-Hood- Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:33 am

C'mon guys i edited it to my preference.

Sponsored content

Unofficial Tournament Rules  Empty Re: Unofficial Tournament Rules

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 pm